Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hey y'all! I'm back!!!

It has been almost a year since I closed shop here at Louisiana Housewife. I had a lot going on in my personal life. So much so that I couldn't keep up with the much needed attention of my blog. I'm happy to say that I am back and ready to take on the blogging world again! A LOT has changed in a year. I have lots of good news to report and exciting things in the works. Unfortunately while I was gone my old address was taken. :( So now you can find me here at thelouisianahousewife.blogspot.com :)

Welcome to all my new & old readers! I hope you are all excited and ready to read all about my crazy ramblings on being a housewife in the great state of Louisiana! For those of you who don't know me yet then what are you waiting for?! Start reading my About Me section and you can get to know this southern gal a little better!

Until next time, from the one and only original....

XOXO,
Louisiana Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will appear once it has been approved!