Friday, May 23, 2014

Slow Start...

Wow what a week! I have been so busy every day that I haven't had much time for the blog. Sorry guys for the slow start! I have a couple more busy days and then I think things will finally slow down for a short time. Right now I think I will give you guys a little update on what has been going on since we last heard from one another.

Life has been a real roller coaster. After 4 1/2 years of tears, heartache, and frustration I am finally pregnant! For those of you who don't know I have PCOS. It is a condition that makes it really hard for me to get pregnant without the help of some medications making my body tell itself to ovulate. I will go into more details in a later post I promise. So now I am 23 weeks with another little girl! Daddy is a little scared being in a house with all girls, but he is happy none the less. :)

Our newest love!
Our oldest daughter just finished Pre-K, so we now have a Kindergartner! Yay! She started dance again this year and now plays softball as of this spring. She is loving both, but they both take up a lot of time for this Mama! I wouldn't have it any other way though. Right now we are in the midst of getting ready for dance recital and playing our last few games of the regular softball season. Pray I don't fall out from exhaustion! lol

Our MVP!
As if that isn't enough, my husband and I are about to revamp the entire house. We just bought tons of paint and I have to go fabric and accessory shopping. We are trying our best to redo our living room, kitchen and our daughters' room. We were about to start building another bedroom on for our newest addition, but after a long fight from our oldest it looks like they will be sharing a room. Her argument "I've waited my whole life to be a big sister and I want to share my room with her because we love each other!" Who could argue with that?!?! I hope this heat holds off until after our paint job gets done, otherwise we are in for some misery. lol

Well that's all the updates I have for now. Stay tuned for more posts!

XOXO,
The Louisiana Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will appear once it has been approved!